Friday, August 7, 2009

Wow, what a shmuck.

I'm talking about me. Not long after publishing the last post I realized how incredibly ungrateful and hard hearted I can be. What a shmuck. God has only commanded a few things of His children, and one of those is to love unconditionally. I shouldn't have shouted my complaints and frustrations to the world. I wanted to delete the last post, but I figured that would be a little dishonest. So, here I am in all my unworthiness. I hope you can forgive the past rantings. I commit myself to refrain from airing out stupid comments to the world on my blog from this point on...unless they're poignant to an argument. : )

Well, let me give you an update on what's going on over here. As per my last post, VBS was actually cancelled. There was no victory for me in that decision. I feel truly horrible that our little congregation can not fulfill their hearts' desire to be with little children. God is grateful, however, and in His word He reminds us that if we are seeking and delighting ourselves in Him, He will grant us the desires of our hearts. So, maybe we will see that happen soon.

My business is now up and going. Yea!! I have all the proper documentation and am now hoping to get the word out! I joined the National Association of Professional Women to assist me in this endeavor. Hopefully I will be able to get a website up and going soon too.

My hubby leaves for Annual Training soon. : ( It will be hard to have him gone for so long, but he's doing his duty. I'm very proud of him. He also sells mortgage protection, life insurance, and annuities and that business is picking up remarkably.

Well, that's pretty much it for now!! If you get a chance, please pray for Lady Di (aka Diane Nix my mentor). There are a lot of fantastic things going on, and some not-so-fantastic things. She would appreciate all prayers.

Y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment