Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Invitation

It is time for me to explain the subtle jabs that go back and forth between some of my blogging pals and myself. It's called, the Blog Wars. That's right. We have nothing better to do than sit around and work on our blogs to see whose is the best. (By the way, Leslye, I have a VIDEO on mine - with sound.) It may seem a little ridiculous, but it is a way for us to keep ourselves occupied when there's nothing else going on! And I think we have pretty good thoughts that need to be shared with the world.

So here's the invitation to the Blog Wars. If you are somewhat a beginner like the rest of us, and you think you can do better...[tough whisper] bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. You may have video, but I still have music, honey! I think I'm the one knockin you out :)

    ReplyDelete