Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weekly Prayer Concerns

1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray Continuously." (NIV translation)

You know what this verse means? PRAY...all the time. I've been lacking in my prayer life for too long, and I have a heart for other countries, as well as my own. So every week I am going to post a different country and different US state for us to pray for. Every day, every week, let's pray for the Christians, politicians, missionaries, teachers, children, the lost, anybody and everybody.

I chose to start this week with Iraq. Please, please do not forget to pray for the troops - ours, our allies, and our enemies. We all are in need of Christ.

I also chose Washington D.C. No matter how you feel about our new president, please pray for him, his administration, Congress, and all decisions that are currently underway - not to mention everyone else living there!

God has always been and still is in complete control. Let's give Him great glory and honor through our prayers for the saints and for the redemption of the lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment